<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, April 30, 2009
SS was the suck. I only managed to study one out of the four chapters we were supposed to study and that chapter came out for 1 of the essay choices, thank God. But i screwed it up anyway cos the question was loads tougher compared to the other choice, and also cos of a certain mister. This is me being all negative, but I can't help but wonder what it would be like if Miss Mara were still around :/

I disgust myself. Because since Sec 1, I've been telling myself that I need to stop my habit of studying just the day before the exam. Yet nothing has changed one bit 3 years after. While others who used to procrastinate along with me during the exam period have successfully altered their priorities and commitments, I'm still stuck in this shithole. What the hell is wrong with me? :/

To Elizabeth Tan Su Lin (I hope you read this)! Thank you for making me stop the SS-chionging after Chinese to drag me to the chapel (: The peace was amazing, I don't know why I don't turn to God more often.
6:07 PM;